Inverted Arts is excited to participate inÂ Give to the Max DayÂ onÂ Thursday, November 14, 2013. Last year, this fundraising event raised over 16.3 million for Minnesota nonprofits and schools. By partnering with giveMN.org, a secure, online giving website, Inverted Arts will have manyÂ opportunities to multiply your gift and win additional grant prize dollars!
It is through your generous support that we are empowering disadvantaged youth by helping them discover their creative voices. Our Give to the Max Day donation page is:Â â€œArt Changing Hearts in the Twin Cities,â€and our goal is to raiseÂ $10,000Â in 24-hours for our local programs and projects.
Multiplying Your Gift!
- Matching GrantsÂ â€“ Inverted Arts has secured a matching grant for the first $2,000 raised on November 14th.
- Video ContestÂ â€“ Our video entry is calledÂ â€œArt that Changes the Heartâ€Â and it is eligible for nine different prizes totaling $20,000. See it HERE.
- Golden TicketÂ – every hour one donation is randomly selected to have $1,000 added.
- Power HoursÂ – the organization that raises the most during each power hourÂ 2-3 am,Â 5-6 am,Â 5-6 pm,Â 6-7 pm, andÂ 11-12 pmÂ wins an additional $1,000.
- Supersized Golden TicketÂ – at the end of Give to the Max Day, one donation will be randomly selected to haveÂ $10,000 added.
- Total Dollars RaisedÂ â€“Â there are 10 prizes totaling $28,500 for the most dollars raised in our â€œsmall nonprofitâ€ category.
Schedule your gift now!Â Are you worried you might forget onÂ Thursday, November 14th? You can schedule your gift startingÂ November 1stÂ and it will be automatically donated atÂ 12:01 amÂ on Give to the Max Day.
Tell others about Inverted Arts!Â Give to the Max Day is about two weeks away and we invite you to encourage family, friends, neighbors and coworkers to donate. RememberÂ anyÂ donation can beÂ randomly selected for that $1,000 Golden Ticket or the $10,000 Supersized Golden Ticket.
Together, we WILL reach ourÂ $10,000Â Give to the Max Day goal.Â FollowÂ Inverted Arts onÂ FacebookÂ andÂ TwitterÂ andÂ remember to schedule your secure, online gift early, or give onÂ Thursday, November 14th.
Mark Collier -Â President